Secrets of the Glens
Welcome to ‘Secrets of the Glens’- based in beautiful Glen Esk, these tours are part Land Rover safari, part wildlife walk; part local history tour and wholly captivating.
Whether you choose a full or half-day adventure, you will visit diverse habitats and explore ancient communities. You’ll experience first-hand how to read the signs that will tell the story of the glens and their inhabitants; past and present.
The only thing we can’t tell you is where you’ll end up! The season, weather and particular interests and abilities of your group will all influence the route you’ll take. With over 50,000 acres of Cairngorms National Park at our disposal, we’re spoilt for choice.
As well as ‘the craic’ we’ll provide you with:
- 4×4 transport and unlimited access to all areas of Invermark Estate
- The use of good quality binoculars and telescopes
- The use of waterproofs
- Tea, coffee, soft drinks and snacks (lunch if you book a full-day tour).
- A discount voucher for ‘The Retreat’ museum and cafe
- A discount voucher for ‘No. 63’ coffee shop, Edzell
What you need to bring
- Footwear and clothing suited to the Scottish Highlands
- A camera is recommended
- Tours start and finish at The Retreat Folk Museum, Glen Esk
- Tours run from 31st March 2018 – October 2018
- Tours cost from £70 per person – £40 for children (Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult.) Click here for further information
Contact Dalhousie Estates 01356 624566 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org